Thursday, August 6, 2015

Lil Wayne - Free Weezy Album



I'm not much of a Lil Wayne fan, but the Free Weezy Album is petty good. Glory id the best I've heard him rap for a whole song in his career, I actually pulled it up twice. He has a few songs worth of repeat on it. Its definitely a different direction for him in terms of everything. It seems to be a more focused output; the direction is focused, the beat selections, and most importantly the bars. They are not random, unfocused bars, it actually sounds like he wrote, possibly edited, and thought about the concept rather than throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks. Its good, almost too good, so good honestly you have to wonder if he wrote it( and I will find out by the way), and if so why has he been holding back for this long. I don't know how much it'll be apreciated because its far from what his fans have gotten used to.  Its not a great or classic but Ill give it a strong 3.5 out of 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment