Monday, October 7, 2019

Conway - Look What I Became

I listened to Conway the Machines's #newmixtape - Look What I Becam.  The  production can be better and it needs to be better , he needs beats with stronger drums and a fuller sound. He needs to find a good engineer also.  Most of the beats are random sounds and a lack of percussions or rhythms. He also needs to work on the hooks, lyrically and delivery wise he's nice, he's working on varying up his subject matter; he just has to get the total song making aspects down. It's street music but he needs more variety in just about every aspect( style, subjects, beats, and deliveries). I liked  “Vino D”, “Half of It”, and “You Made It”. I don't here any singles, nothing that'll get club or radio play. The songs I liked I wouldn't constantly replay and theres not enough on the album to make me want to replay it. I'd gove it a C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment