Monday, November 4, 2019

Saint JHN - Ghetto Lenny's Love Song






I listened to Saint Jhn's  #newalbum- Ghetto Lenny's Love Songs.  It’s not for me, he seems to be the type of artist that would have a cult-like following. It didn't grow on me, I had no desire to listen to it again. It's the type of music that pulls influences from everywhere but it's not clearly defined and it doesn’t quite fit in any particular box. It's kind of all over the place, it lacks focus direction or a common theme you can latch onto; you font know what to expect from song to song. It's a lot of elements that never quite gel together or even complement each other. It's very very different than anything playing on the radio or in the clubs, it's not street, I'm not sure where it fits in, it's just different. I didn't hear any singles, nothing that stood out or that made me wish to listen to it again. I'd give it a  C 

No comments:

Post a Comment