Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Slim Thug - King of The Nawf



I listened to Slim Thug's #newalbum - King of The Nawf. I was slightly disappointed lyrically it's redundant, I feel as if he has run out of things to talk about, it's like he's been talking about the same things and talking about them in the same ways for as long as I can remember. His flow was also an issue, on many of the songs it sounded as if he was freestyling the songs. He didn't really have a hunger and he hasn't elevated his game. The featured artist, however, brought it and saved the album. I don't hear any nationwide singles, but probably some regional hits. I didn't hear anything that would play in the club, but it's great car music.  I liked  "King Shit" ft. Killa Kyleon ( who puts down a strong verse), "KOTH Challenge" and "Floating" ft. Lil Flip. I'd give it a C

No comments:

Post a Comment